Monday, May 27, 2013

The Bucket List

After a miserable two days in hospital I was released to come home. I spent the next few days on my own feeling sorry for myself. By Sunday I was going stir crazy and was ready to go back to work.

Thank the Lord I decided to work half days for the next week as my energy got zapped around lunch time.

One of the movies I watched while recovering was The Bucket List. Now, I have been quite fortunate in that I am fairly widely traveled and have already done most of my bucket list. Europe, most of Africa, Canada, Istanbul, Egypt... ahhh Egypt.

So I decided to change my once food reward system into a travel reward system.

If I loose 100 pounds I will get to go to Egypt.

I found the perfect itinerary with Memphis Tours. 8 Days including a 4 day Nile Cruise starting at $999! Now that I can work at. Gives me 10 months to save up for and to loose the pounds.

To date I have lost 44 pounds!

Egypt here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment