Sunday, July 28, 2013

Brené Brown: The Power of Vulnerability

I have this new fear of weighing in... What if I did not loose anything. Irrational as it sounds like... lately I have been able to eat better and more stuff. As long as I eat slow and pace it out. I even have been able to do more spicy stuff!

See, I miss food! GOOD FOOD. Not quantity as such, but the explosion of taste every bite of good food brings. So I have went out on a limb and got me some Louisiana rub chicken wings! I have been able to eat 3 wings... A HUGE amount of food for me lately. AND, most importantly, it stayed down.

A friend sent me the video below as encouragement...

Brené Brown's extremely personal talk explores the uncomfortable feeling of vulnerability, and how those who dare to be vulnerable are generally happier and feel more deserving of love...

Great!

Now I have something else to overcome!

If you cannot see the video below, click HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment