Monday, July 1, 2013

A Losing Game

Okay, I have been a bit lax in updating this blog and I apologize.

It has been a rough couple of weeks and after some tests, my ever efficient GP found out I am anemic and have low testosterone. I immediately looked on my Martha Stewart website what that meant! Haha, no, but now I am even more creams and pills. It is like having aged 40 years. My mornings and evening are now regimented by handful of pills.

I am drawing the line at having a pill sorter!

So, yesterday after swimming (flailing) in the pool a bit, I sat in the sun to dry off and absentmindedly started poking my flabby bits. I realized that they are flabbier than normal. Curiosity got the better of me and I weight myself.

Total down....

I am happy with that! Invigorated I sorted out my clothes and had a HUGE pile of now too big clothes. I spotted a nice suit jacket that I love but rarely wore as it was too tight and I could never button it. Yep, I can now button it and still have enough space to sneak a burrito in somewhere if so inclined! :-)

I think I am feeling happier. Definitely more energetic and more joyful!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment